If you’re in search of the most progressive, compassionate memory care in Carmel, IN, look no further than The Barrington. Here, our certified team members work hand in hand with residents and their families to establish an exceptional standard of care that respects and honors each individual’s unique story. All the while, thoughtful programming brings daily chances for meaningful engagement, and private suites provide each resident with their own secure, comfortable and familiar space.
Our dedicated memory support services are also available on a direct entry basis, without a required entrance fee, to seniors in need of Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Carmel.
For more information on the top memory care in Carmel, IN, simply complete the form on this page.
- Spacious private residences in a secure setting
- A calm, comfortable environment
- Team members trained to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia/memory loss
- Music & Memory®: A national initiative that uses custom, personally curated playlists to enliven resident spirits and tap into deep, heartfelt memories
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- 24/7 supervised care in a customized environment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Daily housekeeping and bed-making
- Personal laundry service available
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Full-service, on-site beauty salon
- Living and activity rooms
It can become difficult for those affected by Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia to maintain a well-rounded and nutritional diet. The Barrington’s Real Food First© program provides a comprehensive answer to those obstacles. Download our detailed guide to see how we’re bringing high-quality meals to the table for our memory care residents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Memory support at The Barrington is intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Specially trained professionals work hand in hand with residents and their family members to create familiar schedules and surroundings. Each suite and every shared space has been thoughtfully created to reduce confusion and provide complete security around the clock. All in a gracious environment that promotes purpose and celebrates each individual’s life experience.
At The Barrington, memory support is tailored to the individual, and includes specialized therapies, programs and services designed to improve daily living for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Yes. Residents are supported around the clock by licensed professionals who are highly trained in caring for those with memory loss. Each team member brings a passion for providing dignified, respectful care. Their compassionate nature and dedication to serving those with memory loss create a comfortable, nurturing environment for residents and their families.
If your loved one’s needs change, we’re fully equipped to seamlessly enhance the level of care. It’s a key benefit of the Life Care continuum and part of our commitment to serve residents and their families at the highest level.
Long-term care insurance may in some cases assist in paying for care. There may also be possible life insurance conversion benefits and veterans benefits available.